Feeding and management of Landrace White Pigs
Can't stop with Lishida Chilli Sauce!As one of favourite sauce of people who love super spicy food,you could dip spring rolls,meatballs and dumplings,stir fry noodles,pork and beef or cook vegetables and tofu dishes,and seasoning various dishes.Lishida Chilli Sauce is made from selected chilli,water,salt and other safe ingredients.It is an indispensable sauce of many families and restaurants.This product is available for bulk wholesale,especially for supermarket,catering and home.Now Lishida Chilli Sauce includes Red Chilli Sauce,Sriracha Chilli Sauce,garlice chilli sauce and Extra Hot Chilli Sauce etc. Chilli Sauce Red Chilli Sauce, Garlic Chilli Sauce,Extra Hot Chilli Sauce,Sriracha Chilli Sauce KAIPING CITY LISHIDA FLAVOURING&FOOD CO.,LTD , https://www.lishidafood.com
I. Feeding and management of Changbai sows
1. At about 10:00 am the day before delivery, the sow is injected with a long needle of No. 16 to the sow. The injection site can be intramuscular injection or Houhai injection to control the sow's delivery. Give birth during the day and avoid giving birth at night. The benefits of this are: on the one hand to facilitate production, to reduce the chance of piglets being crushed; on the other hand, it is conducive to the operation of temporary immunization work to improve the effect of disease prevention.
2, timely check and repair sow drinking fountains. 80% of the milk in the sow is moisture. If the drinking water is not enough, the sows may suffer from loss of appetite, constipation, poor milk quality, and affect the growth of piglets. In general, sow drinkers should be controlled at 15-20 liters / minute of water in order to meet their needs.
3, before delivery, often with warm water to wipe and massage the sow breast, is conducive to the secretion of milk; appropriate disinfection of sows in the vulva to reduce the incidence of newborn piglets. When the first piglet is delivered, a oxytocin is injected to facilitate the normal production of piglets and the discharge of the placenta. After delivery, the uterus should be selected according to the situation to reduce the incidence of metritis.
4, to strengthen the delivery of sow production. Under normal circumstances, the sows are born 20 to 25 hours apart, and each piglet is separated by an average of 10 to 15 minutes so that they can give birth spontaneously. If the interval is more than 30 minutes, you should pay attention to whether or not you are having difficulty producing and preparing for the production. If the time is too long, it may cause premature death of the piglets.
5, sows on the day of delivery, stop feeding, the next day to feed about 05-10 kg, then gradually increase to 40-50 kg / day. According to the sow's body condition and the number of piglets, the feed should be appropriately increased or decreased until weaning. In summer, hot weather, especially in southern China, long duration of hot and humid weather, poor appetite sow, how to increase the intake of sows and let it get the energy required, is a key issue. Raising energy can add 2%-3% vegetable oil to the sow feeding material, adopt the feeding method of 3-4 times a day, add water in the material tank every time feeding, in order to improve the palatability. In order to prevent the sows from eating moldy feed, the trough needs to be cleaned before each feed.
6, breastfeeding sows fed some green juicy feed can increase their appetite and milk secretion, especially in the first week after delivery, the effect is more obvious. In the common green feed, there are too many rough grassy fibers and less water; water lilies are too watery and easy to carry bacteria; only sweet potato vines have a certain amount of juice, good palatability, and sows prefer to eat. Therefore, some sweet potatoes can be planted in open areas of pig farms or in open spaces between pig houses. This not only greenens the environment, but also provides a certain amount of green feed for sows. Before feeding green feed, rinse it with clean water and let it dry so as not to cause shedding of sows.
7. Because the sows and piglets are in the same room, the sow's suitable ambient temperature is 15-18Â°C. The piglets, especially the newly born piglets, require 37-38Â°C for the outside temperature. Therefore, the method of cooling in summer should be appropriate. Spraying water cooling is beneficial to sows, but due to dampness in the pens, it is easy to cause piglets to squat. At present, the method used more often is sow neck drip or fan on the wall, but when the temperature is particularly high and there is no wind, the effect is not ideal. Some pig farms with good conditions now use a water curtain cooling system to cool down. This method is ideal, but it is relatively costly and is only suitable for new farms. It is very difficult for old pig houses to be transformed.
Second, feeding and management of Changbai piglets
1. When a sow gives birth, there must be a special person present, especially in winter. When the piglet is born, it is necessary to wipe off the mucus from the body and put it into the incubator. After the sow has finished giving birth, she is allowed to give it a colostrum. . The zero-immune field should be performed before the piglets eat colostrum, otherwise the effect will be reduced. The temperature in the incubator varies according to the growing piglet's growth. At birth, it stays at 37-38Â°C in the winter and then gradually decreases. Although the summer temperature is high, the newly born piglet also needs to keep warm, but it is not necessary to add a heat lamp. Place a plank or sack in the incubator. When the sow is giving birth, the presence of a special person can also reduce the chance of the newborn piglet being crushed by the sow.
2. According to the regulation, within 24 hours of the birth of the piglet, shearing the umbilical cord, cutting the tail, cutting the teeth, playing the ear number, and supplementing the iron needles are performed. In the course of these tasks, attention was paid to the disinfection of the tail shears and ear clamps used, because, according to clinical observations and other reports, it was found that when the tools were not sterilized, the piglets were transferred to the nursery to be susceptible to streptococcal disease. According to the immunization procedure, the prescribed vaccine is injected before transferring the nursery to improve the disease resistance of the piglets and prevent the occurrence of diseases.
3. The start time of the traditional piglet teaching slot is 7 days old. However, it was found through comparison that piglets that began to teach at 3 to 4 days old had increased feed intake and strong adaptability after weaning. The method of teaching in advance is different from the traditional method. That is, in the incubator, a small amount of creepage material is sprinkled from the piglet at 3 to 4 days of age, which causes the piglet to pay attention and stimulates its sense of smell. It starts from about 7 days of age. In the feeding trough, feed a few meals a day and add them as soon as you finish eating. It has been observed that if the piglet feed trough is empty for more than 1 hour, it will be eaten as soon as it is added. Such a cycle, hunger meal, and a meal, can easily cause piglet wastage. Therefore, the feeding time of feeding material cannot be too long, and it is necessary to add material when empty material is found.
4. The key to nursing of piglets is the period before 10 days of age. The proper insulation measures and good care can reduce the occurrence of yellow and white piglets in piglets. After the occurrence of yellow peony, if observed and found in time, generally 1-2 days can be cured, will not cause piglets diarrhea or even dehydration.
5, in the case of normal feed nutrient levels, 21-day-old piglet weight up to 55-60 kg, depending on the circumstances, at this time or a few days after the piglets can be weaned. According to traditional methods, weaned piglets stay in the tills for 3-7 days before they are transferred to nursery homes. This is thought to improve piglet adaptability. However, the comparative trial found that the weaned piglets were transferred to nursery houses on the same day and placed with other piglets. Together, on the one hand, the opportunities for sow-infected diseases to piglets can be reduced; on the other hand, piglets only grow slowly or even lose weight in the first week after the transition, but after the second week they stop at the farrowing after weaning. The piglets that are transferred to the nursery again have high feed returns and fast growth rates, and can be slaughtered 2-3 days in advance. It can be seen that when weaning stress, transfer stress, and parallel stress occur simultaneously, it has less effect on the growth of piglets than when they are performed separately. Therefore, piglets are best transferred to nursery houses on the day of weaning. In short, the good work done in the delivery house can guarantee normal estrus and mating of the weaned sow so that its reproductive performance can be fully exerted and the economic benefits of pig raising can be improved.
Can't stop with Lishida Chilli Sauce!As one of favourite sauce of people who love super spicy food,you could dip spring rolls,meatballs and dumplings,stir fry noodles,pork and beef or cook vegetables and tofu dishes,and seasoning various dishes.Lishida Chilli Sauce is made from selected chilli,water,salt and other safe ingredients.It is an indispensable sauce of many families and restaurants.This product is available for bulk wholesale,especially for supermarket,catering and home.Now Lishida Chilli Sauce includes Red Chilli Sauce,Sriracha Chilli Sauce,garlice chilli sauce and Extra Hot Chilli Sauce etc.
Red Chilli Sauce, Garlic Chilli Sauce,Extra Hot Chilli Sauce,Sriracha Chilli Sauce
KAIPING CITY LISHIDA FLAVOURING&FOOD CO.,LTD , https://www.lishidafood.com